Flexible daily schedules and activites stimulate and promote a child’s intellectual, social, and physical development, as well as emotional well-being.
All programs consist of monthly themes and weekly units that include seasonal and holiday activities. Programs are creative and flexible and give the child a comfortable mix of educational and fun activities.
Skills for Reading and Math Readiness:
• Expanding oral and listening vocabulary
• Following simple directions
• Classifying, sorting, and matching
• Increasing attention span, memory, and concentration
• Counting and understanding numbers
• Phonics approach to alphabet
Skills for Becoming Fuctional in Society:
• Develop creative problem solving skills
• Grow in self-confidence and willingness to try new things
• Become responsible
• Be aware of good choices
• Acquire a sense of belonging
• Learn to share